Interested in earning your Horse Fan or Horse Rider Badges?
Then Marshall Creek Ranch is the place for you. We offer activities to complete all badge requirements. Come individually or as a troop.
Horse Rider Badge Requirements:
- Get Ready to Ride – saddle and bridle a horse.
- Equipment Expert – learn about different styles of tack and how to clean equipment.
- In Good Form – mount and dismount, turn and stop a horse.
- Clips, Combs, and More – learn about tools for grooming.
- Ride On – group riding on the trail.
- Horses, Safety, and You – learn safety regulations and emergency procedures.
- Horse Anatomy – principal parts of the horse.
- New Skills – identify two new riding skills to learn.
- Perfect Your Form – take riding lessons, then demonstrate your learning to others.
- See for Yourself – go to a horse show